- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Advertisement -

Be careful when sitting on an iron chair! Tragic death of a young man due to electric shock

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Be careful if you are using an iron chair! An iron chair can take your life. Yes, a strange and unfortunate accident has taken place in Ulhasnagar. A 19-year-old man died of electric shock in Ulhasnagar on Sunday afternoon at Punjabi Colony in Camp 3.

- Advertisement -

Shafiullah Shah is the name of the deceased youth. This young man has a scrap shop in Punjabi Colony.

Yesterday afternoon (Sunday) he came to the shop and sat on an iron chair. However, at that time, an electric wire was pressed under the chair and electricity flowed in the chair and Shafiullah got a severe electric shock. After the incident, his relatives rushed him to the Government Central Hospital in Ulhasnagar.

- Advertisement -

But by then he was dead. The incident has sparked mourning in the area.

- Advertisement -

 

- Advertisement -
Latest news
- Advertisement -
Related news
- Advertisement -